Vibromera forum

Author Topic: Integrate Balanset in a old balancyng machine  (Read 4599 times)

Offline Andrew

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Integrate Balanset in a old balancyng machine
« on: July 07, 2018, 11:42:35 PM »
Dear Mr.
I am very interested in your balancyng system
I will integrate this system in a old balancyng machine, but please let me know if you can to help me with some requirements

1.- Do yo have some calibration procedure to calibrate sensor with Know mass?
2.- This software can be adapted with other sensors, having data sheet of course
3.- Can you deliver y me a sourse code program in order to modificate some characteristic like colors, font types, windows wide and position aspect.
4.- I will appreciate so much if you can to hep me with this..
thanks and regards,
5.- Can this software to show in polar graphics ?

Offline Andrew

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Integrate Balanset in a old balancyng machine
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2018, 12:08:46 AM »
I'll try to answer your questions.

1. Our balancing system (Balanset) use test run to get  the balancing (influence) coefficients. First run - to measure initial vibration, 2-nd and 3-d run with adding known test mass - to get  vibration changing and calculate influence coefficients, the correcting weights and place (angle) of mounting the correcting weights.
2.  Yes, in some cases we can adapt hardware with other sensors.  Software can change sensor sensitivity in the "Settings"
3. We can't deliver source code, but we can change user interface color, fonts etc for you requires.
4. We'll glad to help.  We provide support for users to solve the balancing problems using Balkom balancer system.
5. We can add polar graphics to our software. Some versions of software has it.

If you have any questions please feel free  tocontact us.