1. Balanset-1 is portable balancer for field balancing of rotors or can be used as measuring system for the balancing stand.
Balanset used test weights (influence coefficients) method to determine how vibration amplitude and phase will changed after known weight added. Then required correction mass and angle of the correction masses can be calculated (automatically by software).
Balancing procedure not depends from the size and mass of the balanced rotor. We balanced 9 ton rotor of papermaking machine and 50 gramm small rotors.
So, you can balance 50 ton rotor too in its own bearing.
There are some important notes
- What is reason of vibration - disbalance or not? Maybe electrical\magnetic reasons?
- In what condition bearings are - good or not? If not good - possible you can't reach good balancing results.
- Balanset is used to balancing of rigid rotors. ie not for highspeed rotor of turbin etc.
What is the rotation speed of your rotor (RPM)?
2. Cable lenght is not too limited - it can be 10- or 20 meters. (standart is 4 meters)
3. Prise is $1,634.00